23 dicembre 2017

Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You

  SOL
  I don't want a lot for Christmas

 SOL/SI
  there is just one thing I need

 DO
  I don't care about the presents

 DOm
  underneath the Christmas tree

  SOL      SIm    DO/MI    RE
   I just want you for my own

   SOL     SIm      DO/MI    RE
   more than you could ever know

   DO
   Make my wish come true...

   DO             RE       SOLMIm DO RE
   All I want for Christmas is you

SOLMIm DO RE

  SOL
I don't want a lot for Christmas

SOL/SI                     DO
  there is just one thing I need

DO
  I don't care about the presents

DOm
 underneath the Christmas tree

      SOL   
   I don't need to hang my stocking

     SOL/SIm
   there upon the fireplace

     DO
   Santa Claus won't make me happy

      DOm            RE       
   with a toy on Christmas day

   SOL      SIm    DO     DO-
   I just want you for my own

   SOL     SIm      DO   DO-
   more than you could ever know

   Sol         Mi
   Make my wish come true...

   DO             RE      SOLMIm DO RE
   All I want for Christmas is you you..baby !



Sol
  I won't ask for much this Christmas

Sol/Si
  I want eaven wish for snow

Do
  I'm just gonna keep on waiting

Dom             Re
 underneath the mistletoe

Sol
I won’t even make a list and send it

Sol/Si
 to the North Pole for Saint Nick

Do
 I won't even stay awake to

Dom             Re
 hear those magic reindeer click



   SOL    SIm     DO     DO-
'Cause I just want you here tonight

   SOL     SIm     DO     DO-
 holding on to me so tight

   Sol          Mi
 What more can I do, baby

      DO            RE       SOL     MIm  DO RE
 All I want for Christmas is you . . . you



  SI                 SOL
  All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere

  SI              SOL
  And the sound of children laughter fills the air

  DOm              SOL                 Mim
  and everyone is singing  I hear those sleigh bells swinging

  DO
  Santa won't you bring me the one I really need

        RE
  won't you please bring my baby to me

Sol
  Oh I don't want a lot for Christmas

Sol/Si
 this is all I'm asking for

Do
  I just want to see  my baby

Dom                  Re
  standing right outside my door



    SOL      SIm     DO     DO-
   Oh I just want you for my own

    SOL     SIm      DO   DO-
    more than you could ever know

   Sol          Mi
    Make my wish come true...

    DO             RE     SOLMIm DO RE
    All I want for Christmas is you