2 luglio 2016

Cat Stevens - Father And Son

SOL              RE
It's not time to make a change

DO        LAm7
Just relax take it easy

SOL                MIm
You're still young, that's your fault

LAm              RE
There's so much you have to know

SOL           RE
Find a girl, settle down

DO            LAm7
If you want you can marry

SOL      MIm        LAm         RE
Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy

SOL            RE
I was once like you are now

DO             LAm7
And I know that it's not easy

SOL             MIm                LAm      RE
To be calm, when you've found something going on

SOL             RE
But take your time, think a lot

DO              LAm7
Think of everything you've got

SOL            MIm
For you will still be here tomorrow

RE              SOL
But you're dreams may not

DO   SOL  DO

SOL      RE
How can I try to explain

DO          LAm7
When I do he turns away again

SOL          MIm            LAm      RE
It's always been the same, same old story

SOL           RE             DO        LAm7
From the moment I could talk, I was ordered to listen

SOL               MIm
Now there's a way, and I know

RE         SOL    RE    DO       SOL
That I have to go away, I know I have to go