22 maggio 2015

Pink Floyd - Money

Sim
Money, get away.
Get a good job with more pay and you're okay.
Money, it's a gas.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash.

Fa#m
New car, cavial, four star daydream,
Mim                          Sim
Think I'll buy me a football team.

Sim
Money, get back.
I'm all right Jack keep your hands off of my stack.
Money, it's a hit.
Don't give me that do goody good bullshit.

           Fa#m                                 Mim
I'm in the high-fidelity first class travelling set
                          Sim
And I think I need a Lear jet.

Sim  Mim  Sim  Fa#m  Mim  Sim  (x4)

Sim
Money, it's a crime.
Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie.
Money, so they say
Is the root of all evil today.

Fa#m                                   Mim
But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise
                         Sim
that they're giving none away.